Cryptocurrency Price Prediction Products Summer 2021
There is great opportunity in cryptocurrency, but most traders do not have reliable sources of information for trading decisions. You can be part of the development of products to change that.
Cryptocurrency portfolio optimization
- First, a price prediction engine which will find all the best things to invest in.
- Then a decision support solution
- Customer or advisor can go in and set parameters
- They then get a bucket of things they can invest in to meet their criteria
- Ex: sell 3-4 weeks, conservative strategy, X return – here’s best options
- Then you can create portfolios or evaluate existing portfolios that are within the predictive range we are going to be deploying.
Asset manager robo-advisor
- Asset management as long-term portfolio optimization
- Our system would be doing portfolio creation and optimization downstream, just for longer periods of time. (15:07)
- It is a decision support solution – a bucket of things a conservative investor can invest in within some specific parameter they have the option of choosing
Be part of the action
Step 1 – Launch a price prediction engine this summer
Step 2 – Build a portfolio optimization system to creates buckets of specific opportunities from the predictions
Step 3 – Design long-term prediction tools with real value (buckets of buckets)
- Offer multiple portfolios to meet specific needs of investors
- Provide opportunities for longer-term yields
- Develop a variety of time horizons and level of abstraction
Great project options (filler content copied from SSK Website)
U.S. private equity firms have very large pools of capital available for the right projects, providing that the project risks are adequately managed, there is transparency in financial reporting, and the sponsor has a solid operating track record. SSK Capital has access to a database of 40,000 institutional investors and is able to match projects very accurately to the investment criteria of these investors.
- Size: $200 million to $2 billion +
- Uses of funds: Infrastructure, real estate development
- Credit requirements: These projects are based on a long-term offtake agreement from a creditworthy counterparty, usually a government entity or large corporation. For smaller entities a commercial bank guarantee would be required.
SSK Filler Copy. Sponsors should contact SSK with a 2-3 page project summary indicating the project’s location, size, industry, and projected cash flows through the life of the project: both capex and operating. A brief biography of the sponsor along with a few comparable projects.
CryptPredict filler copy. will discuss with the sponsor the kind of initial materials that need to be developed in order to take the project to market. Sometimes a pre-feasibility study needs to be prepared ahead of going to market.
Filler copy. Once materials have been prepared, SSK will prepare a list of prospective investors for approval by the sponsor. This list will be somewhere from 20-200 investors, depending on the type and size of the project. Upon approval, SSK will contact prospective investors and negotiate indications of interest .
Finding investment opportunities
In addition to sourcing capital for projects, SSK is also able to bring investment opportunities to all investors. Interested parties should contact SSK to discuss the kinds of investment opportunities that interest them. Key criteria are:
- Investment size
- Geographic location
- Target investment returns
- Risk tolerance